EDI data your way
Do you need EDI Data Translation?
Data translation goes beyond exchanging EDI data by translating the data into your company’s preferred format making the data friendly to your existing business systems. Because different trading partners utilize various protocols, the data translation process is challenging to tackle independently.
There are several types of EDI data that need to be converted, or translated, as well as additional steps to handle the logistics and security of your data exchange.
Here is the general process for EDI data translation:
- The software interprets the data in the document and verifies its authenticity
- Then, the software translates the document into the appropriate format for EDI transmission
- Lastly, the translated data is processed for use in your EDI management software
Once the data has been verified and translated, it can be processed (data mapping) and added to your EDI software for use in your business system.
A similar version of this process is applied to EDI documents you send, as well as receive.
The Types of Data Translations We Provide
When we say we handle everything, we mean everything. Take a look at some of the data translations we provide:
- Implementation of unlimited EDI trading partners and documents
- EDI mapping for all EDI standards
- Translation of XML, database, flat file, EDI, Excel (OOXML), XBRL, and other web service files
- Support for EDIFACT, X12, HL7, IDoc, and other international standards
- Cross-platform and operating system compatibility
Plus, you can manage all of your EDI documents in our secure web EDI portal from any device!
Why Choose NEXUS VAN Data Translation Service?
For nearly three decades we have refined our data translation process to deliver the best combination of speed, accuracy, and security for our customers.
As a Nexus customer, you aren’t just getting access to our enterprise-level software – you’re outsourcing your entire EDI department to our team of experts.
The amount of work involved in data translation varies widely from company to company, but our quality of service remains consistent. Whether you are a small company with a couple of trading partners or a large enterprise with hundreds of trading partners, our platform is built to scale.
Our friendly EDI experts are happy to help you with any EDI tasks your business requires.
We don’t like surprises on our monthly bills and neither do you – we want you to have a clear idea of how much your EDI exchange is going to cost.
Questions about our Data Translation services?
Get in touch with us today and we can schedule a quick consultation to figure out what kind of data translations your business needs!